Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. To sustain its growth, Allen & Overy LLP Belgium is currently looking for a Junior Associate to join its Corporate and M&A practice group in Antwerp or Brussels.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a leading international law firm and be a part of a well-integrated Belgian corporate team that works on high-profile Belgian and international matters.
- A long-term commitment towards you: Allen & Overy offers a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work with other departments in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and internationally.
- Being closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions and cases, backed up by regular team meetings that enable your team to share relevant experience efficiently.
- National and international secondment programmes to allow you to work with other departments, other people and to be exposed to the different cultures that Allen & Overy encompasses.
- Exceptional professional and personal development: Allen & Overy offers dedicated local and global training programmes and organises professional training on communication, IT skills, management, and business development skills.
- The support of specialist know-how lawyers and access to dedicated support staff and support systems.
- The space to develop on your career journey, while Allen & Overy recognizes that it may look different for everyone.
- A powerful commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion: you can bring your whole self to work.
- What truly defines a career at Allen & Overy? They recruit the best and ask for the best of you. They provide challenge, support and a place for you to belong so you can excel together.
What your future may hold
As Junior Associate Corporate M&A at Allen & Overy, you will:
- Join the Belgian corporate team of 30 specialist lawyers based in the Antwerp and Brussels offices.
- Work within a leading practice that offers Belgian and international clients a combination of in-depth knowledge of the local market with the reach and expertise of a global legal practice.
- Belong to a team that draws on its considerable expertise across M&A, joint ventures, private equity, equity capital markets, restructurings and advisory work such as corporate governance to provide innovative solutions.
- You obtained a Belgian Master in Law.
- You have 1-4 years of experience in a reputable firm and have a genuine interest in corporate law/M&A.
- You have an excellent command of English, French and/or Dutch (written and spoken).
- You are a team player and are eager to be a part of the well-integrated Belgian corporate team and firm-level activities.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and good communication skills to use daily with colleagues and clients.
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. They work on some of the most challenging and important deals and have built a reputation for delivering exceptional legal solutions that help their clients grow, innovate and thrive. The legal industry is changing, and Allen & Overy is committed to leading that change, putting their people first, embracing new ways of thinking and integrating technology into their everyday work.
Allen & Overy’s values:
- Instinctively thoughtful – They nurture relationships built on mutual trust, respect and inclusivity
- Collectively ambitious – They work together to turn opportunity into advantage
- Insightfully inventive – They stay ahead by combining expert insight and imagination
- Refreshingly open – They thrive when they are open with each other, with their clients and to new ideas
Apply immediately via the website or contact Clara Creve for more information.
Contact Clara by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 496 78 48 03.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.