PerPetum, a dynamic and growing enterprise specialized in sustainable power systems, is looking for a Legal Counsel to support its growth and ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and varied position in a challenging environment where you are given space, autonomy and responsibility.
- An organization with an open atmosphere and where the contribution of each employee is valued.
- The opportunity to achieve your objectives, to further develop your talents and to grow in this role together with the company.
- Great colleagues.
- An attractive salary package, with numerous extra-legal benefits.
What your future may hold
As Legal Counsel you will:
- Assist the business lines in the drafting and negotiating of contracts, either directly or with the help of outside counsels. Types of contracts: NDAs, Power Purchase Agreements, EPC-contracts, O&M-agreements, Rights of Superficies, Share Purchase Agreements, Credit Facility Agreements,…;
- Manage the process of establishing and maintaining standard templates for all key agreements, along with guidelines;
- Work with the business lines and IT to optimize the creation and review of legal documents;
- Be responsible for the Corporate governance within Perpetum Energy:
- Draft and implement a corporate governance policy (delegation of authority, approval processes, notifications,…);
- Monitor compliance with this policy across the legal entities across the Perpetum group;
- Act as secretary of the board of the key legal entities
- Monitor and promote the firm’s compliance with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Establish clear procedures around the storage of executed agreements and other final documents and monitor compliance with these procedures;
- Give legal advice on any ad hoc questions the business departments may have.
- Provide legal counsel (directly or with the help of law firms) for all disputes, claims and litigations;
- Manage and supervise all interactions with external lawyers.
- You obtained a Master in Law and can boast on minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial, contract and corporate law;
- Knowledge and experience in European and Belgian public law (energy law, environmental law, administrative procedures) is an advantage;
- You demonstrate ability to create legal defensive and proactive strategies;
- Languages: good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (written and spoken);
- You showcase sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity (quality, deontology, integrity and confidentiality) and stress resistance;
- You have strong influencing skills and are able to communicate at all levels, internally and with external partners/official bodies;
- You are able to work autonomously and take initiative;
- You work in an organized, accurate and discreet manner (handling sensitive information);
- You display the necessary adaptability to grow with PerPetum in scale-up phase;
- You like a dynamic work environment, and are a real intrapreneur.
PerPetum is a dynamic and growing enterprise specialized in sustainable power systems, financing, installation, monitoring, and related services.
PerPetum is actively brokering partnerships between investors and businesses to make the transition to sustainable energy more accessible than ever. It offers unmatched ROI guarantees towards all of its clients, a promise it can deliver on due to its operational excellence and engineering precision.
PerPetum holds a wide portfolio of projects in solar energy, and is rapidly expanding its expertise to other sustainable energies such as wind energy. PerPetum wants to be a trendsetter in the European renewable energy sector, and to provide consumers with affordable, clean power for many years to come.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Diether Vandenbussche for more information.
Contact Diether by mail: email@example.com or call +32 477 22 95 52.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.