Vandemoortele is a leading European food group that produces and sells high-quality food products. We focus on innovation and prioritize sustainability by committing to three goals: balanced nutrition, protecting nature and enhancing lives. We are looking for a Plant HR Manager responsible for the execution of all HR processes for the production sites of Vandemoortele based in Seneffe and Ghislenghien.
What’s in it for you?
- An amazing HR job with a lot of variation within a family-owned company with an international dimension;
- You will work in a warm company culture of cooperation and teamwork where colleagues are accessible and can rely on each other. At Vandemoortele everybody is treated with respect;
- As an associate of Vandemoortele you can count on honest feedback and will be genuinely listened to. At Vandemoortele there is room for personal development, on a daily basis;
- At Vandemoortele, a positive attitude and a sense of initiative matters. There is a strong belief this defines the way in which they work, both with clients and with colleagues;
- You work in an international food company with a long-term vision. Vandemoortele invests in innovation and R&D to ensure their long-term success. Call them a reliable and stable employer where job security is high. Above that they make strong sustainability efforts because they care for all people and the environment;
- “Shaping a tasty future”, with passion for taste & indulgence: that makes working at Vandemoortele attractive;
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. The package includes a company car, luncheon vouchers, a mobile phone, net allowance, pension scheme, insurance packages, flexible hours and not to forget: they make products for you to love.
What your future may hold?
As Plant HR Manager you will be responsible for the execution of all HR processes for the production sites of Vandemoortele based in Seneffe and Ghislenghien. You will support the team in all people related matters and will propose new actions to improve the processes. The production site of Seneffe has 190 associates employed and produces delicious donut range products. The production site of Ghislenghien has 50 motivated associates and produces a various range of patisserie products.
- You you are responsible for all HR related topics for the production sites in Seneffe and Ghislenghien. You are based in Seneffe and part of the local management team. On a regular basis you are in Ghislenghien to support the local management team;
- You set a clear direction for all HR operations to enable delivery of the HR strategy for your plant(s);
- You drive change throughout the organization with focus on empowering and building ownership, engagement of the associates, leadership, competence management, etc.
- You identify and map the talent pipeline and succession plans;
- You ensure a positive social climate and a correct implementation of social legislation. You are the point of contact for all industrial and employee relations;
- With respect to the HR policy you implement the various HR processes and contribute to the optimization, updating and development of it;
- You oversee the analysis of feedback and data, to identify trends, maximise the working environment and ensure a culture of engagement;
- You represent Vandemoortele externally and are responsible for the recruitment of their new associates;
- Furthermore, you focus on growth for people, you develop training & development plans and you manage performance;
- You collaborate with partner champions to design and deliver local diversity and wellbeing initiatives;
- You will lead 1 Payroll Officer and will report to the Country HR Director (direct) and Plant Manager Seneffe (dotted).
- You are actively engaged in the HR team of Belgium (Plant HR Manager Izegem, Plant HR Manager Eeklo, HR Manager Gent) and work closely together with the HR leads of the centers of expertise (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Payroll and Compensation & Benefits).
- Within a dynamic (production) environment, you have a proven relevant experience of at least 7 years in a similar Plant HR role;
- You have a thorough knowledge of the entire HR lifecycle;
- You have experience in industrial relations in a production environment;
- You are hands-on, pragmatic and decisive. You remain calm in difficult circumstances and take decisions;
- A go-getter who shows patience with a no-nonsense attitude;
- Collaborative team player, solution driven with an open mind mentality;
- As an inspiring, driven and enthusiastic HR manager you motivate, coach, develop and engage others. Your drive will motivate you to go the extra mile in engaging others;
- High energy individual who enjoys both the operational and strategic sides of this role and shows great flexibility;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interface at all levels in the organisation written and verbal, in French and English. Dutch is a plus
Vandemoortele is a leading European food group that produces and sells high-quality food products. We focus on innovation and prioritize sustainability by committing to three goals: balanced nutrition, protecting nature and enhancing lives. Vandemoortele has two divisions: one for frozen bakery products and one for margarines, culinary oils and fats. We continued to grow and develop: The Vandemoortele Group is now present in 12 European countries with ca 3979 associates, achieving revenues of ca €1.739 million in 2022.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Marie Van Volcem for more information. Contact Marie by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 476 89 09 12.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.