What’s in it for you?
- You will have a broad role including different responsibilities (see further below). Because of the autonomy you will get, you can really have an impact;
- Your are part of a professional senior HR team with experienced colleagues with whom you can brainstorm and from whom you can learn a lot;
- When joining Fluxys, you become a real ‘Fluxysser’ and part of the group. Within the company there is a warm culture with respect for everybody. Employees are loyal to the group;
- Fringe benefits including but not limited to meal vouchers, net allowance, company car and fuel card, hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- You can work two days a week from home;
- 38 vacation days (including 13 extra legal holidays).
What your future may hold
As a Labour Relations Manager:
- You are a key player in maintaining the positive social climate;
- You will promote the engagement and the well-being of the staff members by monitoring labour and employment relations, as well as labour law, in line with the Fluxys objectives;
- You are involved in all kind of legal questions that touch labour law such as complex exit discussions and questions from the board;
- You will be involved in different projects such as the roll-out of a whistleblowing program, the integration of acquired entities, the engagement survey, well being projects,… ;
- As Fluxys is growing internationally you will also be involved in cross-border M&A deals from a labour law point of view, you will also be the point of contact for the more complex questions from those entities;
- You will report to the Group HR Director.
- You will guide and coach a team of 4 people.
- You will translate and implement the "Human Resources" strategy into yearly objectives, guidelines, framework/procedures, day-to-day activities and projects for the Labour& Employee Relations team;
- You have obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law and have at least 10 years of experience, including as an inhouse legal counsel, in labour law;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both written and orally;
- You enjoy working together with different stakeholders both internally and externally;
- You are a strong communicator and have build good negociation skills;
- You are pragmatic, indepedant and resilient and you dispose of strong people management skills;
- You are business and client oriented, but are also focussed on results and able to take decisions.
Fluxys is a fully independent energy infrastructure group with 1,300 employees active in gas transmission & storage and liquefied natural gas terminalling. The group operates in Europe and is developing activities in the world.
Fluxys is committed to investing in health and safety at work and in the prevention of incidents. Well-being and engagement of its employees stands high on the company's radar. Furhermore they are committed to continuing to build a greener energy future for the generations to come.
Fluxys creates a safe and respectful working environment, uphold high human rights standards and is committed to do business ethically through responsible interactions with our business partners.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Sylvie Gerlo for more information. Contact Sylvie by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 486 93 09 93.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.