IRET Development, a real estate developer based in Antwerp, is looking for a Legal Consultant with experience in M&A to strenghten their legal team.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to play with your legal skills a major part in the realization of various real estate projects that make headlines;
- The possibility to join a dynamic and multidisciplinary team that likes to come up with out of the box ideas and solutions;
- An attractive remuneration package.
What your future may hold
As a Legal Counsel/Consultant you will support the Head of Legal and your tasks will include:
- Managing and taking care of the corporate housekeeping of the various legal entities of the IRET group, while also archiving and structurizing all relevant documentation;
- Setting up and compiling (digital) data rooms in the context of real estate deals (asset deals and share deals)
- Drafting and reviewing various M&A related contracts and documents: shareholder agreements, mergers, head of terms, letters of intent, confidentiality documentation,…
- Drafting and reviewing various contracts related to real estate
- Conduct due diligences;
- Following up on litigation and post closing actions;
- Be responsible (DPO) for GDPR audit, implementation and compliance as the case may be by coordinating with external experts.
- You are a Belgian qualified Master in Law, with considerable experience in corporate M&A as a lawyer or legal counsel;
- You have an affinity with or passion for real estate;
- You appreciate a highly complex legal environment, in which you are asked to work out creative and pragmatic solutions;
- You have an excellent commercial feeling and can translate it into impeccable negotiation skills;
- You have excellent writing and communication skills;
- You are business-oriented, hands-on and flexible;
- You show independency, eagerness and professionalism in your work;
- Your have an excellent command of Dutch or French, with a good command of the second Belgian national language and English.
IRET Development is a leading real estate developer located in Antwerp focusing on retail, office and residential real estate projects across Belgium, Luxembourg and France. IRET Development realizes various astonishing real estate projects which are recognized by many.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Diether Vandenbussche for more information.
Contact Diether by mail: email@example.com or call +32 477 22 95 52.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.