Ageas, a listed international insurance Group, is seeking a Payroll & Mobility Officer to join their HR-team in Brussels and play a crucial role in coordinating the employee life cycle, managing payroll, and overseeing mobility and external workforce.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a Bel20 listed company with brand new headquarters in Brussels;
- The prospect of further developing your skills and being part of a great team at a Top Employer in Belgium;
- A dynamic, multicultural working environment with a strong international flavour;
- A corporate culture where you are encouraged to share your views and opinions;
- A flat organizational structure with close collaboration and communication with management and cross-departments;
- An extensive range of learning & development opportunities through Ageas’ online learning platform;
- An interesting and extensive salary package (including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization, disability and group insurance, additional child benefit, mobile allowance and intervention in the internet reimbursement);
- The possibility to optimize part of your salary package through a flexible income plan;
- The possibility of up to 50% home working.
What your future may hold
As HR & Mobility Officer, you report to the HR Manager and you collaborate closely with the other business units of the Corporate Center.
- You coordinate the employee life cycle by following up on the on-and off boarding process, and ensure that mutations, promotions and organisational changes are correctly processed in the HR systems;
- In collaboration with your colleague HR Officer, you coordinate the monthly payroll & exceptional payroll activities (bonus, Flexible Income plan, warrant plan, holiday pay, 13th month,…);
- You provide first line support for all payroll and employee benefits related questions;
- You manage the external workforce within the Ageas Corporate Center:
- You coordinate the overall external workforce process (gather all requests, collect all necessary documentation and ensure that accesses & IT material are ready);
- You ensure timely and accurate reporting on the external workforce;
- You assist in keeping employees well-informed about people updates, HR news & events through posts on the internal communication channel;
- You are the contact person for Mobility:
- You ensure operational follow-up for the fleet (fuel cards, technical checks, fines, recalls, winter and summer tires, insurance, etc) and you liaise with external vendors;
- You report on fleet data and stay abreast of changes in legislation and taxation;
- You investigate the switch to alternative forms of mobility (full electricity, public transport, car allowance,…);
- You assist in the organisation of Staff Events such as Ageas’ Christmas drink and Family day;
- In function of your interest, you assist in HR projects to further optimise the HR processes and systems.
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have acquired a first experience of 3 to 5 years in hard HR. Experience with fleet management is a plus;
- You have a strong working knowledge of English and Dutch and/or French;
- You have an understanding of labour laws, rules, regulations and best practices;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are highly approachable, service-minded, trustworthy and discrete;
- You are structured and have attention to detail to ensure HR systems are kept updated;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Ageas is a listed international insurance Group with a heritage spanning close to 200 years. It offers Retail and Business customers Life and Non-Life insurance products, and is also engaged in reinsurance activities.
Its customers are at the heart of its business, and its products and services are designed to anticipate, manage, and cover their risks through a wide range of solutions designed for their needs, both today and in the future.
As one of Europe's larger insurance companies, Ageas concentrates its activities in Europe and Asia, which together make up the major part of the global insurance market. It operates successful insurance businesses in 13 countries (Belgium, the UK, Portugal, Turkey, China, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, and the Philippines) through a combination of wholly owned subsidiaries and long-term partnerships with strong financial institutions and key distributors.
Ageas ranks among the market leaders in the countries in which it operates. Every day, more than 44,000 skilled and committed employees are at the service of nearly 45 million customers.
Ageas has at its foundation a set of core values - Care, Dare, Deliver, and Share – representing who Ageas is and how it works. Ageas has been re-certified as Top Employer in 2023, standing out in particular for its career opportunities, continuous learning & development, sustainability and strong employee empowerment.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Clara Creve for more information. Contact Clara by mail: email@example.com or call +32 496 78 48 03.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.