We are constantly looking for talented legal professionals with a successful track record.
Who are you?
- An experienced in-house counsel interested in a legal career outside of your current company.
- A lawyer with experience in a (international) law firm.
- A lawyer who is starting her/his own law firm and wants to combine her/his own files with in-house projects.
- An experienced legal interim manager.
What’s in it for you?
We offer interesting and stimulating legal projects.
- The legal interim projects can be on a full-time or part-time basis.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis.
- You will be immersed in our client’s company culture and connect directly with those who drive the business.
- We offer you an attractive remuneration.
- Our work does not end with a signed contract. Immediately after your on-boarding, we start regular follow-up and feedback rounds. We also provide coaching where appropriate.
It is our goal to find the project that suits your profile, your interests and your personality.
What your future may hold
This is a grasp of some projects carried out recently:
- Handling the day-to-day legal advice in GDPR and Privacy for Belgium’s leading airline company.
- Supporting the procurement department at a big pharmaceutical company.
- Managing day-to-day employment law issues for a financial services company.
- General EMEA legal counsel role in international companies active in the flooring industry.
- Supporting the head of legal of a Belgian property development company on issues of real estate and construction law.
- General Counsel ad interim.
- Lead for legal tech project in major energy company.
- Corporate/M&A specialist in investment fund or insurance holding.
Your skill set?
- You are a generalist and/or a specialist in one or more legal matters, such as corporate law, public (procurement) law, IP, IT law, employmentl aw, EU law, general commercial law, etc.
- You have good language skills in English, Dutch and/or French.
- You integrate easily into a new team and company environment.
- You are a quick learner, can work very independently and are not afraid to be faced with new legal topics.
- You have at least a first experience to work on project basis.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Paulien Stuer for more information. Contact Paulien by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 474 84 53 14.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.