YouConnect is an independent niche firm specialized in legal, HR and compliance interim management, as well as legal, HR and compliance recruitment and selection.
To fill our demands for legal interim managers, we are constantly looking for talented legal professionals with a successful track record in one or more organizations.
- Are you an experienced legal interim manager with a successful track record in one or more organizations?
- Are you a lawyer with experience in a major (international) law firm, thirsty for interesting projects?
- Are you a lawyer who is starting her/his own law firm and wants to combine her/his own files with in-house projects?
- Are you an experienced in-house counsel interested in a legal career outside of your current company?
- Are you a generalist and/or a specialist in one or more legal matters, such as corporate law, public (procurement) law, IP/IT law, labour law, EU law, general commercial law, ... ?
You should connect with us!
Our project portfolio contains many interesting offers.
Hereby you’ll find a grasp of projects for which we are currently seeking suitable candidates.
- Supporting the legal team in corporate finance for a listed Belgian company;
- Managing day-to-day employment law matters for an HR service provider;
- Supporting the competition law department in an international company;
- Supporting the head of legal of a Belgian property development company on corporate housekeeping & governance;
- Handling the contract management for offshore activities in an energy company.
If you are interested in one of these positions, or if you want to know about other (confidential) projects in our portfolio, please connect via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 474 84 53 14 or book an introduction call. When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
- Tailor-made projects:
o YouConnect offers interesting and stimulating legal projects which suit your profile, your interests, and your personality.
o The legal interim projects can be on a full-time or part-time basis.
o For some clients, the projects can be carried out from a distance.
o As you will work on site as an in-house legal counsel, you will be immersed in our client’s company culture and connect directly with those who drive the business.
o Immediately after your on-boarding, we start regular follow-up and feedback rounds. We also provide coaching where appropriate.
- Transparency: Transparent communication of work-related & financial expectations